Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Girls Weekend in Canton!

Molly and I hit up Canton Trade Days often cause my MIL and her sister have a booth there. Molly likes to work in the booth, shop a little, and talk with the vendors. I enjoy seeing family and getting to shop (sometimes by myself!). This past weekend we met my mom, her friend Gina, and my friend Jessica there for a fun girls' weekend. We had a great time!! Here are some pics...
Group Hug!


Hangin out in the cottage! 
Shopping!!!
MollyPop LOVED the rides!
Especially this one... she laughed the whole time!
For some reason she always wants me to take her picture by this statue... 
Her and Maga dancing at dinner!  She loves to dance for people!
We had a great time!  I'm already looking forward to our next girls' weekend!  :)

Hey, and if you're interested, my MIL's booth is called Moore Galore.  They make custom made shower curtains and coordinating towel sets.  They're website is www.mooregalore.com.  Here's an example...
 Love, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment